If you are like us, you stayed up way too late last night celebrating our country with the finest beer and liquor this fine nation has to offer.
10. Greasy Breakfast – Who doesn’t want to follow up a night of drinking with piles of greasy bacon and sausage. Heck you might as well throw in some pancakes, french toast, and hash browns and try to soak those toxins up!
9. Alka-Seltzer – People have been using this fizzy tablet for over 80 years. Plop, Plop, Fizz!
8. Aspirin – While this one is pretty boring, it is quick and easy. Just don’t take too many.
7. Hangover Pills – Head down to your local gas station and your bound to find these magic pills that promise to relieve all your hangover symptoms. Do they work? Not sure, but we will try anything once.
6. Coffee – If there is one thing we aren’t short of here in Seattle, it is coffee. Worse case scenario, you will be really hyper all day.
5. Water – This one is a no-brainer. Hangovers are caused by dehydration. It would make sense that hydrating would fix this problem.
4. Exercise – Whoever came up with this one obviously doesn’t know us very well.
3. Sauna – Sweat it out, same benefits of exercising without the…well, exercise!
2. Sleep – One of our favorite remedies, but your boss may frown upon you drooling on your keyboard.
1. Hair Of The Dog – Keep on drinking! If you stay drunk, no hangover. Works for us!
*JACKFM are not doctors. Taking medical advice from us would just be plain stupid!