Who knew shooting a Spiderman fan film could be so dangerous?
Sam Fetsy, 23, is in stable condition in Columbus, OH after suffering a gunshot wound to the leg while filming a Spiderman fan film in his basement. A friend accidentally shot him with a shotgun during a scene. Of course they did not think the gun was loaded, which always seems to be the excuse. Why people continue to use real guns for these things is beyond us. Getting shot in the leg while making a nerdy fan film definitely earns Sam Dope Of The Day honors. Check out the full story HERE.