Don't Stop Believing It, Steve Perry Turns 62 Today

steve perry Don't Stop Believing It, Steve Perry Turns 62 Today

Photo by Ana Elisa Fuentes/Getty Images

Former [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Journey[/lastfm] lead singer [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steve Perry[/lastfm] is 62. Yes, time does fly.

We believe it, how about you.  Try to remember back to when you first heard this song.

Comments

1. Natalie says:

No matter the age, Steve Perry will always rock my world……

2. jaxx says:

He looks great for 62!!! I so wish he would tour again. No one can imitiate his voice, no one. Please Steve tour small venues again. We’d love to see you.

3. Mary Ellen says:

My son just signed a recording contract!! I’m so very proud of him. Mr. Perry, I know how your mum must have felt when you hit it big!! I’m sure she was as proud of you as I am of my son!! He’s 22 and has worked very hard for this! Any advice for him?

4. diane pletcher says:

love your music forever steve IWOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU N TALK YES IM MARRIED BUT STILL WANT TO MEET YOU VERY MUCH

5. diane pletcher says:

steve dont give up sining ,your voicemay have changed but your still steve peery to us

6. Deborah Varna says:

I miss the magical voice of Steve Perry!!! I would LOVE to hear that mans voice again. No one has ever moved me the way he has in todays music!!! Journey was and always will be the ultimate band of all times!!!! Miss you Steve!!!

7. MIRTA says: