25 Things You Didn’t Know About Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne penned 25 random things the public didn’t know about him. #25 surprised us! (from USMagazine.com)
1. I hate being late.
2. I’m not much of a cook, but I make the best french fries.
3. I can’t stand getting into arguments or being around people who argue all the time.
4. I like to shower at least twice a day.
5. I detest anchovies.
6. I love the music of Johnny Cash.
7. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac.
8. My favorite movie is Monty Python’s Life of Brian.
9. I’ve never ever watched myself on The Osbournes.
10. Boats are my least favorite form of transportation.
11. My guilty pleasure is flying by private plane.
12. I do not enjoy shopping with Sharon.
13. I resisted getting an iPod for years, but now I don’t know what I’d do without one.
14. Sometimes I wish I could have alcohol, but I know that’s no longer an option for me.
15. I cannot stand organized religion.
16. I love black licorice.
17. I’m addicted to exercise since I hate feeling overweight.
18. I have more women friends than men friends.
19. I recorded my last two albums in my home studio.
20. I’m fascinated by conspiracy theories.
21. I spend most of my free time painting.
22. I love my dogs more than I like most people.
23. My favorite city is Portofino, Italy.
24. My son, Jack, has been filming a documentary about me for the last two years.
25. Most people find it hard to believe, but I suffer from terrible stage fright.